Saturday, January 13, 2018

Hey.  Welcome to a new hole in the internet I'm digging for myself to hide in.  I'm Deo, Luca, or whatever the Hell pet name you have for me, I've gone by a lot over the last several years.  I used to be an alt-right edgelord and now I'm a militant leftist social studies warrior.  I'm a neurotic non-binary genderfuck with a lot of terrible opinions on things I am seldom qualified to talk about in depth, but I'm going to anyway.

I promised myself that this year I'm going to write more, but lately most of the things I wrote involved me complaining about shit nobody cares about.  So to expand on that premise, I'm going to do it more, except with shit people vaguely care about.  So that's what this is.  Get ready for needlessly petty critiques, inane ramblings, and lukewarm takes on whatever random media I manage to draw an awful opinion on.

No comments:

Post a Comment